Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Flarkinghornswaggle!


Michelle Witte is having an awesomely fun contest on her blog. It involves faux swear words. (Now I am not good at making up words, but it was fun to try just the same.)  Michelle wrote:

In honor of the publication of my dearly beloved Craptastic Guide to Pseudo-Swearing, I am hosting a contest to spread the word about the book and faux-swearing in general. You could win some great crap that will be hard to find anywhere else.

And she's not kidding. She has some great prizes including a copy of her book, which sounds both interesting and flarking hilarious! ;) So go check it out!

8 comments:

  1. Haha, that's a clever idea for a contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the Queen of cussing and trying to cover it up with something else. Like shiz, bullshark, manischevitz, I could go on and on. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Too funny! Yeah,that's not a talent of mine. :)

      Delete
  3. This will come in handy for my husband and I! We aren't heavy swearers, but we still need to think of 'creative' ways to express frustration since our almost-1-year-old is picking up words like a sponge! :)

    ReplyDelete