Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Cassie Mae and Some Hot Cover Love

Hello everyone! Cassie Mae is here today talking hot book covers,
and I'm over doing an interview on Cherie Colyer's blog.
Without further ado, here's Cassie!


Big THANK YOU to Rachel for letting me steal her blog today.

Wanna see some of my favorite book cover guys?

Let’s start with this baby…
Easy


I can’t tell you if it’s the way he’s holding her face or his unkempt awesome hair, but serious drool.

 

Then there’s this dude.
Pull (The Seaside, #2)


And he looks like Edward Cullen. So yes, I’m a wee bit biased.

There are some guys that no matter what they would’ve looked like on the cover, I would’ve loved them because of their character, and Dean Holder from Colleen Hoover’s HOPELESS is one of those guys!
Losing Hope (Hopeless, #2)


He’s adorable! Sigh…

 

And sometimes, I don’t even need a face. Haha!
Damned (Damned, #1)


Gosh, that arm!

 

Okay, I realize I’m getting very shallow in this post. But this next guy I love simply because of his smile.
Forcing Gravity


A guy who laughs is the ultimate hottie, IMO.

Oh! And guys with scruff!
Limits (Lengths, #3)


The girl isn’t that bad in this one either ;)

 

And I’ll leave you with this one. Yes, I’m biased. Yes, I wrote it. Yes, I have to plug it in here somewhere.

But the guy on my cover is pretty cute too, even if you can’t see all his face ;)
Friday Night Alibi


 

So… what are some of your favorite guys (or girls) on books?

 

And don’t forget to, yanno, check out FRIDAY NIGHT ALIBI, out July 29th, but you can preorder now! Whoot Whoot!

10 comments:

  1. Now I know why I've never been on a book cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Losing Hope's cover has me feeling for the guy. Amanda Hocking's novel Lullaby with Harper on the cover. She looked amazing even if you saw her from the back. You made some great choices Cassie and Easy's guy just pulls you in. And yes Cassie your guy looks handsome on the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many bare chests, so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My my, that cover model for Damned! Smokin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the type to fangirl over fonts, not guys, so...I must say that I absolutely love the fonts a lot of these covers have! (I'm such a nerd, heh.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All super choices. Agree. Agree! :D

    ReplyDelete