Friday, March 14, 2014

Covers, and More Covers! Vote for Your Favorite!

We received so many beautiful entries for the cover contest for my YA novel,
DON'T FALL. Seriously, there are some crazy talented people out there.
You guys, I wish you could see them all. It was difficult to narrow it down to a top three, but they did and now you get to vote for the winner!!



Don't Fall
Release Date: May 27th 2014
Swoon Romance


 Seventeen-year-old Anya leads a very secluded life in a house on the edge of town with her adopted mother. She doesn't go to school, but instead has a private tutor. Her over-protective mom keeps her so sheltered that she doesn't even have a best friend. 

But Anya doesn't seem to mind. She has her books, her photography, and her daydreams, and would do anything to please her mom. Until one day at the library, the only place she's allowed to go, she takes a picture of a beautiful boy.

Before long she's lying to her mom, and sneaking out late at night to meet Zander. But Zander wants more than a secret romance. If Anya wants to be with the boy of her dreams, she will have to risk her relationship with the only other person she's ever cared about.



Swoon Romance wants you to help them decide the cover for Don’t Fall!  They have three lovely cover options for you to choose from.  Please vote below on your favorite cover!

Which cover do you like better?
Option #1
Option #2
Option #3

Poll Maker
Option #1: Designed by Taylor.ink, photograph by Beth Mitchell
Option #2: Photographed and designed by Laura Lanning
Option #3: Designed by Anna Zaffke, photo from Shutterstock.by  Aleshyn_Andrei
 
 
So you can see them a bit bigger:
 


 
Let me know what you think! Thanks! :)

18 comments:

  1. All three are really good, but I did vote for one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, this is tough! I voted for number one, but any of them would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are all so, so stunning. If the other covers were this good, no wonder you had a hard time narrowing them down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was torn between one and three, but voted on three because it seemed to fit the blurb better. Three looks like a happily secluded daydreamer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm torn between one and three as well. They're all very pretty, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd look at #3 in the store or online, but I might even by #1 w/o reading the blurb, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful covers! but I would like to point out the typographical mistake: in versions #1 and #3 the word 'don't' is not using an apostrophe, it's a foot mark. It may very well be the fonts that are used, but if that's the case it would normally be substituted. http://webdesignledger.com/tips/common-typography-mistakes-apostrophes-versus-quotation-marks

    ReplyDelete
  8. I voted for one. I love the colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I voted over on facebook, but I totally love the first one! The colors are just great :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would be happy w/any of them, but #1 is the one that stands out to me. Don't Fall feels like an urgent title, and #1 displays that urgency- at least to me anyway! But congrats, Rachel, they're all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I voted yesterday! They are gorgeous-tough decision~ Congrats Rachel I can't wait to read your book-ATB

    ReplyDelete
  12. They're all AMAZING! I don't know which to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sure there's a book out with #3's cover already. I picked #1 because it is so beautiful. Even though #2 does fit better with the theme. Can't wait to find out the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i see a lot are choosing the first one, which is beautiful, but i think the last one shows Anya, the daydreamer... just my humble opinion =) they're all great!
    oh and i just read Sheena's comment, if #3 is out there, don't use it! tough choice!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey there! I missed checking by for IWSG day, so I decided to vote for a cover. LOVE them all. Adore #1!! It shows such beauty, and it makes me feel like she's seeking freedom and independence. Like she's breaking free of her restrictions.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I voted for two, but I really like them all.

    ReplyDelete